The prominent crypto exchange platform, Kraken can be used for crypto trading without any issue or delay. If you have signed up for a Kraken account then you can access it using the mobile app or a web browser. While accessing a Kraken account, you are asked to provide the username and password details on the Kraken login page. Once you enter your Kraken login details, you will be logged in to your account. This login process is easy and quick. But you may be puzzled by this process in case you have lost the password details.
Users who have lost the password details need to follow the Kraken password reset process to regain access to their Kraken account. So, if you are also looking to reset the password of your Kraken account then this read is only for you. Today we will guide the way to reset the Kraken account password in this post. With no extra delay, let’s get started!
Way to reset the password of a Kraken account
The clear steps that can help you complete the Kraken password reset process easily and quickly are given below. Make sure to stay connected with the stable internet connection while going through these steps:
- Open Kraken mobile app on your Android/iOS device
- Or launch a web browser on your Mac or Windows computer
- Now, you need to visit the Kraken login webpage
- From this page, find and click the ‘Forgot Password’ button
- On this page, enter the email address that is linked with your Kraken account
- Now, find and click on the ‘Request Kraken Password Reset’ button
- Head to your mailbox and find the verification link
- Click on the link and then head to the Kraken password recovery page
- Choose a new password for your Kraken account
- Find and click the ‘Submit password’ button to complete the process
In short, Kraken exchange allows its users to reset the password details of their trading account. This process may help people who have lost their current password details. For quick assistance, we have mentioned the clear steps above on this page to complete the Kraken password reset process. While going through this process, make sure to create a unique and strong password for your Kraken account.