Owning a printer currently in the digital world has become a necessity for every one. From submitting hardcopies of an e-form to submitting assignments, there is a range of tasks which printers accomplish. Thus it is established that we need a printer, but the question boils down to the fact which one? The market is filled with various printer brands, but one brand which stands out is Canon. The sleek design, ease of use, and reasonable price make it a top-notch brand. However, with regular usage and passage of time, Canon printers may confront issues errors. One such error is the Canon printer error e59.
If you are facing this error code, this blog is for you. Here we will talk about what the error is and how to fix it.
What Is the Canon Printer Error E59?
The error e59 on the Canon printer is a prevalent glitch and arises when there is a discrepancy between the paper settings of the printer and the properties of the actual paper being fed into the printer. The good news is that simply by following a few steps you can fix this issue.
Why Does Error Code E59 Arise On Printer?
As stated above, the basic reason for this error is when the paper settings fed into the printer do not match with the features of the paper set in the printer. This error can also arise if the firmware is obsolete or because of a few internal issues. Whatever the reason for this error is, given below are ways to fix it.
How To Remove Canon Printer Error E59?
Below are solutions for Windows and Mac Operating Systems. Follow the process depending on the operating system of your computer.
Fix Error Code E59 In Windows
- Check the printer settings by clicking the windows icon and navigating to printers and devices.
- Check the settings and examine if it is similar to the paper you are feeding into the system.
- If there is a difference, change the settings.
- Once done, now save the changes.
- Do a sample print and check if the issue is resolved or not.
Troubleshoot Error E59 In Mac
The troubleshooting steps of Canon printer for error e59 in Mac are as follows:
- Click on the apple icon and open the printer settings.
- Check the printer settings and guarantee they match with the paper you are feeding.
- Once examined, save the changes and try a sample print.
- If the settings are not similar with the actual paper, the issue shall be mitigated.
The above-stated processes are effective in overhauling the error. In case the error persists, reach out to canon experts.
Consult Canon Geeks at Uspcsolutions For Guidance:
Last but not the least simply consult Canon Professionals available at Uspcsolutions for guidance. The professionals will assist you best method to eliminate error code in stipulated time frame.